Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thing 6: Part 2 - Flickr Mashups

Thing 6 is definitely wicked! It was way more fun than I should probably be having at work! Yay NEFLIN! Can you tell I enjoyed it?

Anwho - my last post was just one of the Flickr mashups I tried out. I also toyed with the Flickr Color Pickr (which is not just fun to play with, but fun to say - go ahead - say it out loud), and really enjoyed it. I'm an artist though, and color mesmerizes me. I'm not sure how I could practically apply it, but fun nonetheless.

I also tried out Spell with Flickr. Below are the results. Again - practical application? Probably none, but half the things I do online have no purpose, so what's one more? One of the apps that would actually be of use to me would probably be the jigsaw puzzle creator. I don't know if you could print that out or not, but we made puzzles for a Harry Potter party celebrating release of the Deathly Hallows, and boy could we have used that app! We made puzzles by hand to use as part of one of our games, and it took awhile.

I have no problem with sharing pictures online. Flickr has the ability to let you put privacy settings on the ones you don't want made public, so no biggie, right? Though it would kinda suck if someone stole one of your pics, submitted it to a contest, and won - you being left out in the cold without even getting any credit.


letter A R25 T
Copper Uppercase Letter I letter S
Pewter Ransom Font L McElman_071026_2450_I F e

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one.

    It tells the truth in a beautifully graphic way.

    ReplyDelete

 
eXTReMe Tracker