Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing 16: YouTube!

Woo-hoo! I'm back on the excited train!

I've used Youtube a lot in the past, so this Thing was a breeze for me. I've looked up commercials, tv shows, home movies, etc on this site and I love it! I haven't ever posted anything on here, and my fear of it taking off and being my 15 minutes of fame keeps me from doing so. However, I was at a workshop recently and was shown some booktalk videos that people uploaded. Some were crap, but others really inspired me. Finally! Something I can use my background in film/animation for!

I chose this video because it always makes me smile. Sure, I could've chosen a video that was pertinent to Web 2.0 or the library but what could be better than REM and Muppets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker